What you learn
Vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- Night diving
- Underwater Navigation
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to better use your dive computer
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
- Your training allows you to dive to a depth 18-30 meters
Dive center and prices.
Price includes: theoretical lessons, five Adventure Dives, including the Deep Adventure Dive and the Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive plus three selected from the list of specializations offered in our diving center in Nikiti, Halkidiki, Scuba Gear, diving with personal instructor.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they are exist on their mother language, or if they want on other language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
- Be 12 years old for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be 15 years old or older for Advanced Open Water Diver
- For this level you must already have PADI OWD certificate, or qualifying certification from another training organization
The learning materials you need
PADI’s Adventures in Diving Manual and DVD, provide information on more than 16 types of specialty diving.
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Advaned Open Water Diver course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system, including your underwater compass.
The duration of your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver is 3 days.
Your next adventure
After a specialty in the Advanced Open Water Diver course take the Specialty Courses.
Source: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver