What you learn
- Knowledge Development study in a classroom to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
- Open Water program offer the basic and necessary theoretical and practical knowledge
- to be able to dive independently and safely with your scuba diving buddy
- With this official PADI certificate you can dive in almost everywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 18m
Dive center and prices
Price includes: 5 theoretical lessons, 5 practical exercises in shallow water – sea or pool, 4 open water dives, Scuba Gear, diving with personal instructor, final exam.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they exist in their mother language, or if they want in other language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
Be 10 years for Junior Open Water Diver
Be 15 years or older for Open Water Diver
The learning materials you need
PADI’s Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. You need Open Water Crew-Pak with RDP, PADI Open Water Video or DVD, Log Book.
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system.
The Duration of your PADI Open Water Diver Course is 5 days.
Your next adventure
Continue your education and get your next certificate with our Advanced Open Water Diver or Adventure Diver Courses in our Dive Center in Nikiti,Sitonia,Halkidiki,Greece, and get scuba diving in the best diving location in Greece at a discounted price.
Source: PADI Open Water Diver