Come boat diving with us every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!
Dives sites and Conditions
We conduct boat diving trips to several diving spots: Erika cave, Kelyfos Island, Porto Kufo and others. Our boat trips start at 11:00 from Porto Kufo in the front of the tavern “Tzitzikas”, and return between 16:00 – 18:00 depending of the diving spot. We require a minimum of 3pax. For Kelyfos island min. 4pax.
- Divers: 60 EUR/person /including two tanks with 200bar air, weights, water and coffee
- Snorkeling: 45 EUR/person /including basic snorkeling set
- Non divers: 30 EUR/person /including water and coffee
- After the diving we offer a nice menu of fish/meat, different Greek salads and drinks in the tavern “Tzitzikas” with a supplement of 15 EUR or 20 EUR per person.
- Nitrox 27-32% – + 5 EUR/tank
- Tank 15l – + 3 EUR/tank
*Sometimes, due to weather or sea conditions, we can not reach our boat diving sites, therefore we cannot always guarantee our trips. In these conditions, we are able to offer our other dive sites.
The boat has a small toilet and tent, so non divers and snorkelers are welcome!
- Erika cave – max depth of 70m. Suitable for certified divers from OWD to Tec Trimix.
- Kelyfos Island – max depth of 128m. Suitable for certified divers from OWD to Tec Trimix.
- Porto Kufo left wall – max depth of 95m. Suitable for certified divers from AOWD to Tec Trimix.
- Porto Kufo right wall – max depth of 55m. Suitable for certified divers from OWD to Tec Trimix.
- Big rock – max depth of 65m. Suitable for certified divers from OWD to Tec Trimix.
- BDG. – max depth of 32m. Suitable for certified divers from OWD and higher.