Dear friends! Do you already know – Where You will Dive in Early Spring?!
Join to our «2 in 1» DIVING SAFARI on the Red Sea in Egypt!
Unique opportunity to see all the best in one trip: North Wrecks and Brothers Islands!
Dates: February 29 – March 7, 2020
One of the most famous wrecks in the world, the legendary Thistlegorm, whose cargo is still intact – weapons, shells, aircraft parts, trains, trucks, bicycles. Immersion in the past!
And no less cool wracks: Carnatic, Giannis D, Chrisoula K, Dunraven, Ulysses, Rosalie Moller.
Dolfin House – an opportunity to swim under water with a family of curious, friendly and playful dolphins!
You will also dive into one of the best reefs – Shark and Jolanda reef in the Ras Mohammed nature reserve, untouched due to their conservation status, a place where we can literally see everything!
Suitable for divers of all levels. Technical diving is also possible.
Suitable equipment: wetsuit 5 mm or more, hood from 3 to 5 mm, dry suit with a thin or medium underwear, windbreaker, jacket and hat, slippers and bathrobe, towel. On the decks of the boat you can only walk in slippers or socks. The rest is up to you. Do not forget your divers’ certificates, diving insurance and logbook.
Price: 780 € / diver.
Included in the price
-transfers from/to the airport and yacht in Hurgada
– accommodation 7 days on a diving yacht “Al Farouk II” in a double cabin with shower and toilet
– 12 l containers with air, weights
– 3 or 4 dives per day, including night dives (depending on flight and natural conditions). No night diving allowed for the Brothers Islands.
– 3 times full pansion, tea, cookies, soft drinks: coffee, water, tea, cola, fanta, sprite
The price does not include:
– air tickets to/from Hurgada
– Visas to Egypt: $ 25 / person
– 15 L cylinders (optional): 45 €/ cylinder for the entire duration of the safari.
– Nitrox 7 € / cylinder or 70 € unlimited for the entire safari period!
– equipment rental (if necessary). There is an opportunity to rent!
– tips for guides and crew: 40 € / person.
– alcohol. When arriving in Hurghada at the airport or on the way there is a duty free shop where people can buy strong alcohol and beer at affordable prices.
– medical and diving insurance.
-there are no fees for the marine parks now but the changes are possible.
• Entry into safari is carried out by a deposit of 600 € and a copy of a passport with a validity period of at least 6 months from the date of departure.
• The rest must be paid before January 14, 2020.
• All payments are non-refundable.
GOOD TO KNOW:
1. Boat check-in time: from February, 29 at 15:00 till March, 1 at 11:00. Departure March, 1 at 11:00. Boat check-out time: March, 7 at 12:00.
2. In the presence of medical restrictions, it is necessary to have official permission from the doctor to practice diving with a period of at least 1 year. At your request, we can provide you with a medical conclusion form.
3. The presence of diving insurance adequate to your level and country of immersion (including medical evacuation) is absolutely necessary and is your area of responsibility. In its absence, diving will be impossible.
4. The route and the number of dives per day can be changed previously or directly during the safari, depending on weather conditions. Such a change of route does not give you the right to cancel your trip.
5. Surcharges, state taxes, fees for the marine park, fuel fees, port charges, equipment rental and other updates can be changed in a very short time, due to local conditions, extreme weather conditions, changes in state policy, decisions of operators, prices for oil, etc. These changes are beyond our control and you will need to pay for any increases. We will try to inform you of any changes as soon as possible. Changing these fees does not give you the right to cancel participation in the safari.
6. Take care of the necessary electrical adapters and splitters to charge your appliances.
Extras: On Safari it will be possible to take diving courses with a big discount of up to 50%. If interested, a preliminary application is needed to confirm the possibility of conducting the course and price.
We will be happy to dive and have fun together!