What you will learn
- Knowledge Development study in a classroom to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
- Open Water program offers the basic and necessary theoretical and practical knowledge
- to be able to dive independently and safely with your scuba diving buddy
- With this official PADI certificate, you can dive in almost everywhere in the world to a maximum depth of 18m
Be in good health and mood.
Be 10 years for Junior Open Water Diver- automatic upgrade to OWD after 15years old
Be 15 years or older for Open Water Diver
Content and prices
The price of 380EUR includes:
- 5 theoretical lessons: e-Learning.
- 5 practical exercises in shallow confined water – sea.
- 4 open water dives, Scuba Gear.
- 1 to 4 persons small groups,
- final exam ( if no e-Learning)
- In the Atlantis Diving Center facility: water and coffee/tea – self-service but free of charge!
The students are obliged to buy extra PADI e-Learning -98EUR includes certification fee or manual (book)+certification fee, ONLY if they exist in their mother language!
If the e-Learning or book manual those not exist in the student language, he is are not obligated to buy it. In that case, students can use the book manuals with other languages from our Library – free of charge! After successfully completing this course, those students have to pay an extra PADI certification fee of 58 EUR
The cost of the Training materials and certification has to be added to the course prices.
For all recreational course prices, please check at COURS PRICES
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system.
Course duration and sample schedule
The duration of your PADI Open Water Diver Course is 3 days.
First day: meeting 09:00 in the diving shop for coffee and paperwork, equipment preparation, theory, shallow confined water session between 1,5-2,5 m of Seawater.
Second day: morning dive confined and open water dive session between 2 and 10*m, surface interval about 1-1,5 hour – free time, then second dive session: confined and open water dive between 2 and 12*m,
Third day: morning dive confined and open water dive session between 2 and 15*m, surface interval about 1-1,5 hour free time, then second dive session: confined and open water dive between 2 and 18*m.
Written Final Exam:50 questions – multiple choice test – 75% successful answers are must- for the students without e-Learning only ( the e-Learning includes the exam)
(*) The maximum depths are depending on the lowest teammate momentary abilities.
Your next adventure
You may also prefer to participate in our DISCOUNTED COMBINED COURSES.
Source: PADI Open Water Diver