What you learn
Project AWARE’s philosophy is to mobilize a global force of scuba divers and water enthusiasts who care about protecting the world’s water resources and choose to make a difference – one dive at a time. By earning the Project AWARE Specialist certification, you’ll be aware of the most pressing problems facing vulnerable aquatic environments and know what everyday actions you can take to help protect them.
Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world should take this course. There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions required for this non-diving specialty.
- How Project AWARE unites scuba divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
- About environmental issues in the ocean commons and coastal zones.
- About fisheries challenges and sustainability problems.
- What’s happening to coral reefs and reef inhabitants.
- Your role in protecting aquatic environments.
Dive center and prices
Price includes: theoretical lessons, practical exercises and open water dives, Scuba Gear, diving with personal instructor.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they are exist on their mother language, or if they want on other language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
Source: PADI Project AWARE