Atlantis Diving Center is located on the Northern part of Sithonia peninsula (south central part of Halkidiki peninsula). If you drive from north to south you can’t miss us – we are located at the entrance of Nikiti village, on the right side of the road.
We offer the most complete diving service in the region. We have activities for children and beginners, recreational and technical diving courses, snorkeling, boat diving (Kelyfos Island), gear maintenance, consulting, and a high-quality gear shop.
The diving season starts on the 1st of May and ends on the 25 October. The shop is open every day (no day off) from 9:00 to 19:30.
PADI courses for children, beginners, and advanced
As official members of PADI, we conduct the full range of PADI Technical and Recreational courses. Our center has a CE certificate from BVQI and it’s fully insured by DAN, as well as certified by the Greek government for the diving operators.
Fun diving for certified divers
With our diving guides, you can explore all the spots around Halkidiki. If you want to try out your new Scuba Gear, refresh some techniques, or just dive this is the right place.
In Greece, you can experience the longest scuba diving season in Europe with constant good sunny weather, and calm, crystal clear, and warm water. The lack of currents and the excellent water visibility give you a safer and more pleasant environment to practice scuba diving.
All training programs are strict and according to current PADI standards. We are orientated toward DIR philosophy, small groups, and personal approach. Our instructors are proficient in Greek, English, German, Russian, and Bulgarian languages.
We are equipped with a wide range of recreational and technical scuba diving equipment. We have a high-capacity filling and mixing station with a booster pump with a variety of gas mixtures, such as Air, Oxygen, Helium, Nitrox, and Trimix.
Our diving facility:
- 380 m2 total area 150m2 terrace
- Shop for recreational and technical diving equipment and snorkeling
- Classroom training with DVD
- Changing rooms with wardrobes
- Compressor compartment
- Section service of diving equipment
- Entrance preparation equipment
- Entrance Equipment Hire
- Section mixing of gases
- Compartment for washing and drying equipment
- WC / bathroom
- Two Vans
- Boat on request
Our Diving Gear
- The equipment is based on products of Halcyon, BtS, XDeep, Coltry, Cressi, Hollis.
- 33 steel cylinders for recreational diving – 5, 10 l, 12l, 15L;
- 22 aluminum cylinders for recreational diving S80 – 11, 1 L;
- 6 sets of aluminum bottles Sidemount / recreational diving – 11.1 L;
- 24 aluminum cylinders for technical diving/stages – 7L, 11.1 L;
- 4 steel twin set 2x12L;
- 2 steel twin sets 2X10L;
- 2 steel twin sets 2X20L;
- 4 bottles 0.85 l dry suit Argon;
- 150 kg weight, incl. 6 pcs. V- Weights x 2,3,4 kg;
- 2 pc compressor Coltry – Italy 2×265 l / min;
- 200L station Coltry – Italy for fast tank fillings;
- Gas mixing system “Maximator”- Germany, with integrated “Booster pump” for precise mixing of the whole range of gases: O2 and HE2 – 21-99 % Nitrox, pure O2, Trimix;
- 8 sets of equipment for technical diving – DIR- style – wings, Back Plate, and Harness;
- 20 O2 – cleaned regulators;
- 10 sets for snorkeling mask + snorkel +fins;
- 3 Gas analyzers for helium and oxygen;
- 25 sets for recreational diving – BCD, regulators, whole Wetsuits 5 mm. with hood, boots, fins, masks, snorkels;
- 4 diving computers and compasses for rent;
Daily program (sample)
The diving season starts on the 1st of May and ends 25 October. The shop is open every day (no day off) from 9:00 to 19:30
- 9:00 – Meetings, coffee, preparing and loading the equipment
- 9:30 – Departure from the diving center
- 10:00 – Diving activities
- 16:00 – Going back to the diving center for unloading, cleaning, and cold beer
- 17:00 – Time off
- 18:00 – Booking theoretical classes and DVD courses
- 19:00 – Booking and meetings.