Ivan: This is the best boat diving trip in Halkidiki! Very comfortable boat, excellent dives, and delicious food. All children on board enjoyed food, diving, jumping, and swimming in this clear water.
Dives sites and Conditions
Welcome to our special daily boat trip with a wooden clasic Greek boat with friendly crew. We can conduct the trips to several diving spots: Kelyfos Island, The Middle of the Sea, or on request: Erika cave/Porto Kufo.
Our main boat trip to Kelifos Island starts at 10:00 – 10:30 from Nikiti marina and returns between 17:30 – 18:30 depending on the diving schedule.
- Divers: 115 EUR/person
- Guided Snorkeling: 85 EUR/person
- Non divers: 60 EUR/person.
- Discounts: for 2-3 person – 5%, for 4-6 persons 10%. For more persons or full charter privet tour, please, contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 699 27 57 107 – Michael
The Price include also:
- Dive guide, equipment you need, weights, 2 tanks with 200 bar air, or snorkelling set.
- Food: fresh BBQ meat/fish or vegan meal, prepared on board, soft drinks, alcohol, coffee and water, snacks, music and more…
- Also on board we have toilets and a shaded area with table and chairs for your lunch.
- Nitrox 27-32%: + 5 EUR/tank
- Twin set: + 15 EUR/set, stage deco with reg. and nitrox + 25 EUR/set
- Erika cave, Porto Kufo: + 45 EUR/person
- More supplements may apply, corresponding to your requests.
* Warning, we cannot always guarantee the trips:
Minimum 4/8 persons are required, depends on the boat availability. Sometimes due to weather/sea conditions, we cannot do the trip. In these cases we will cancel the trip with refunds, or we can offer other dive sites or diving activities with a payment balance!
There are no additional requirements outside the general rules and your certification limitation. The spots are suitable for any level: from Try dive (beginners) up to Full Trimix Divers