What You Can Teach
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorized to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified divemaster.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises,when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers.
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist AquaMission
- Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
What you learn
- You learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study
- You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
Dive center and prices
Price includes: theoretical lessons, practical exercises in shallow water – sea or pool, open water dives, final exam, certificate PADI Divemaster.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they are exist on their mother language, or if they want on other language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
Be 18 years old or older
Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Be a PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Be Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization course completion within the past 24 months.
Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
The learning materials you need
The PADI Divemaster crewpak includes everything you’ll need to start the PADI Divemaster program. The complete set of materials includes:
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Divemaster slates
- PADI Instructor Manual
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment
- Scuba Tune-up Guidebook
- PADI Professional Log
- DSD Cue Cards
- PADI Pro Bag
- PADI Divemaster Application package
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Divemaster Pro Course, you use all the basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system, including your underwater compass, dive computer and some scuba accessories such as a dive slate, dive knife, dive watch, etc.It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills.
For Duration of your PADI Divemaster Cours: Contact Us.
Your next adventure
Here are some suggestions for other PADI courses that will help make you more successful as a PADI Divemaster see the PADI Specialty Courses
Source: PADI Divemaster