What you learn
Vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver.
Dive center and prices
Price includes: theoretical lessons, water exercises in shalow water or pool and open water rescue scenarios, Scuba Gear, diving with personal instructor, final exam.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they are exist on their mother language, or if they want on other language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver certification or have a qualifying certification from another organization
- Have a PADI Emergency First Response certificate
The learning materials you need
The PADI Rescue Diver Crew-Pak includes a pocket mask.
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Rescue Diver Course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system, including a pocket mask.
The duration of your PADI Rescue Diver Course is 3 days.
Your next adventure
PADI Rescue Diver certification is also a prerequisite for all PADI Divemaster.
Source: PADI Rescue Diver