What you learn
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, Dive equipment and techniques
- You earn this rating by completing pool dives, knowledge development sessions, and by making two open water dives.
- With this certification you will be allowed to obtain air fills, rent scuba equipment
- And dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
Dive center and prices
Price includes: As a subprogram of the PADI Open Water Diver, this course includes only the first three of five sections of knowledge development, the first three of five pool sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives in full Scuba Gear.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they exist in their mother language, or if they want in another language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
- Be 10 years for Junior Scuba Diver
- Be 15 years or older for Scuba Diver
The learning materials you need
You need PADI Open Water Crew-Pak, PADI Open Water Video or DVD, Log Book
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Scuba Diver course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system.
The duration of your PADI Scuba Diver Course is 2 or 3 days.
Your next adventure
Continue your education and get a your next certificate, the PADI Open Water Diver certification in our Dive Center in Nikiti,Sitonia,Halkidiki,Greece, and get scuba diving in the best diving location in Greece at a discounted Price.
Source: PADI Scuba Diver