What you learn
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position.
- Frog kick, helicopter turn, fine trim – optional.
Dive center and prices
Price includes theoretical lessons, practical exercises in shallow water and 2 or 4(optional)open water dives, Scuba Gear, and diving with a personal instructor.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they exist in their mother language, or if they want them in another language. The cost of the training materials for each course is different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 58,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
Be 10 years or older
Be an Open Water Diver or qualifying rating
The learning materials you need
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Video.
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system, and computer.
1 /2 (optional) Days
Your next adventure
Make your PADI Equipment Specialist or Underwater Videographer or Digital Underwater Photographer.
Source: PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy