What you learn
- CPR Courses for adults, children and infants
- First aid for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- You will learn the same patient care techniques used by medical professionals, but at a lay person level.
- Training skills.
Dive center and prices
Price includes: theoretical lessons, training skills with Personal EFR Instructor, final exam, EFR certificate.
The students are obliged to buy the minimum required education materials, if they are exist on their mother language, or if they want on other language. The cost of the training materials for each course are different. After successfully completing this course, students have to pay 40,00 EURO PADI certification fee.
For course price and info please check our price table.
- No minimum age limit
- No dive certification required
The learning materials you need
Participant Manual, Participant DVD
The scuba gear you use
In the PADI Rescue Diver Course, you use basic Diving Equipment: mask, fins, scuba regulator, BCD, wetsuit, scuba tank, weight system, including a pocket mask.
The duration of your EFR Course is 1-2 days.
Your next adventure
Your next step PADI Rescue Diver, Emergency Oxygen Provider.
Source: PADI Emergency First Response